[DUNIA_PROPERTY] Attention Upside Down Property Owner!

 

Hello,

Are you upside down and owe more than your house is worth?

What if I told you there was a way to keep your house and drastically reduce
your debt owed even if you have damaged credit?

Keep reading – this is not a short sale or loan modification!

Did you realize this… ? ? ?

Many lenders are accepting payoffs at 40 to 50 cents on the dollar… without
holding you responsible for the difference!

Darla Y B. in Michigan just cut $$400,000 off of her mortgage.

Are you struggling to make your mortgage payment in today's economy? Are you
just plain frustrated about owing more then your house is worth and you want to
do something about it? Well now there is a solution for you! If you're unable
(or unwilling) to keep your upside down mortgage any longer and would like to
drastically reduce your loan (without damaging your credit), then you need to
know more about some of the residential workouts that are going on "behind the
scenes."

Hi my name is Shimon Lipkin and my investment group and I specialize in helping
upside down home-owners keep their properties. The strategy is simple. We
purchase your debt at a discount from your current lender and then sell it back
to you - saving you thousands from your original debt! Now, I have to tell you
this only works with non-conforming loans such as Jumbo loans.

When I first heard about this, I thought it must be too good to be true. Once I
checked it out, I realized that many banks are ready and willing to accept a
fire-sale cash price to get jumbo loan mortgages off of their books! This window
of opportunity may only last for a short time, so please call me now at
( 954-537-3040 )

Sincerely,

Shimon Lipkin

P.S. I have nothing to sell you. The only way I can help is to get your mortgage
drastically reduced. Call me and within 5 minutes you'll know if you can take
advantage this or not. Call ( 954-537-3040 )

http://slipkin.mfgcapitalgroup.com/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Content